When rehabilitation is what the doctor ordered, St. Andrew’s Village welcomes everyone, not just current residents. We’ve designed our rehabilitation program with our own residents in mind, that’s why we offer amenities and services you never thought existed in a rehabilitation setting.
Getting you home – better, faster, stronger.
Why do professionals refer so many patients to St. Andrew’s Village for rehabilitation? We offer outstanding services in our extraordinary, Medicare-certified community, including hydrotherapy, physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. For 30 years, we’ve been helping patients restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent or limit physical disabilities from injuries or disease.
Your Personal Ambassador
Enjoy the ultimate experience with our Ambassador Program. From the moment you arrive, you’ll receive a warm welcome and ongoing personal attention from your personal ambassador. They will be your single point of contact, available and responsive to you and your family throughout your stay to answer any questions, provide for every comfort and offer a reassuring voice along the way. Using your family’s preferred method of communication – phone, text message, email or in person – your ambassador will keep your closest relatives informed of your progress.
A Welcoming Environment and Supportive Services
- Cozy neighborhood design
- Three delicious and healthy meals prepared daily in addition to snacks
- Personal ambassador program
- Private and semiprivate suites
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Continuum of physical, emotional and spiritual care
- Hydrotherapy in our heated pool
- Spas with easy access to therapeutic baths
- Secured patio and courtyard
- Service plans customized to your needs
- 24-hour staffing
- Health care management and monitoring with physician and dietitian oversight
- Diverse wellness programs including classes, activities and extraordinary outings
- Scheduled local transportation services to shopping, appointments and entertainment (extra fees may apply)
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Medical Director on staff